buy 200mg generic lamictal
The North American Dietary Reference Intake recommends 90 milligrams per day and no more than 2 grams per day (2000 milligrams per day). Other related species sharing the same inability to produce vitamin C and requiring exogenous vitamin C consume 20 to 80 times this reference intake.
There is continuing debate within the scientific community over the best dose schedule (the amount and frequency of intake) of vitamin C for maintaining optimal health in humans. It is generally agreed that a balanced diet without supplementation contains enough vitamin C to prevent scurvy in an average healthy adult, while those who are pregnant, smoke tobacco, or are under stress require slightly more.
United States vitamin C recommendations
- 60 mg/day: Health Canada 2007
- 60–95 milligrams per day: United States' National Academy of Sciences.
- 500 milligrams per 12 hours: Professor Roc Ordman, from research into biological free radicals.
- 3,000 milligrams per day ''(or up to 30,000 mg during illness)'': the Vitamin C Foundation.
- 6, buy online maxalt coupons no prescription 000–12,000 milligrams per day: Thomas E. Levy, Colorado Integrative Medical Centre.
- 6,000–18,000 milligrams per day: Linus Pauling's personal use.
- All Vitamin C Content
- What is Vitamin C?
- Vitamin C Physiological Function
- Vitamin C Therapeutic Uses
- Sources of Vitamin C
This article is licensed under theCreative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. It uses material from the Wikipedia article on "Vitamin C" All material adapted used from Wikipedia is available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Wikipedia® itself is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.
Last Updated: Jun 5, 2019
Source: Read Full Article