Watch This Tesla Model Y And Model 3 Side-By-Side Comparison
We check out the roof rack, roof tint, whether bikes fit in and more.
Now that the Tesla Model Y is finding itself into the hands of customers, we’re getting to see a lot of good reviews and comparison content posted on YouTube. Such is the case for this video, made by Jeremy Halbert. In this video, Halbert has his new Model Y parked next to his Model 3 and compares various aspects of the two.
While it’s not a complete side by side comparison review, we do get to see the roof tint differences, how big of a bicycle he can fit in the Model Y rear cargo area, a good detailed explanation of the roof rack differences in the two vehicles and some more info.
A birdseye view of a Tesla Model 3 parked next to a Model Y
Halbert even lists some key points in the video for those that want to jump forward to a specific event:
- 0:31 – Roof Rack Compatibility
- 2:02 – Roof Tint Differences
- 3:12 – Fitting bikes in without removing the front tire
- 6:38 – How kids fit in the back
- 7:44 – How I fit in the back
- 8:42 – Window tinting differences
- 9:12 – Rear window size differences
- 9:43 – Official Tesla Floor Liner size compatibility
So check out the video and let us know what you think in the comments section below.
Source: Read Full Article