Top 5 Reviews and Videos of the Week: 2021 Kia Seltos Sittin’ Pretty
Kia added a fourth SUV to its North American lineup with the new 2021 Seltos, and Cars.com reviewer Fred Meier was among the first to get behind the wheel of it, driving the Seltos in and around historic San Antonio.
Related: More Expert Reviews
The Seltos’ most impressive aspect? Kia’s technology offerings.
“The tech showpiece — as in the Telluride — is a 10.25-inch touchscreen in the SX powered by Kia’s UVO multimedia and connectivity system that I like a lot,” Meier wrote. “It sits high on the dashboard with a good sightline that’s still close enough for easy touch. It has navigation, impressive graphics, simple menus, and essential physical knobs and shortcut buttons. It makes effective use of all that real estate with a well-designed split screen that allows easy content switching. And the SX pairs it with Bose premium audio.”
Not everything about the Seltos was as impressive, however, with Meier finding minor fault with the powertrain and also some aspects of interior quality.
One car another reviewer couldn’t find much of any fault with is the 2020 Porsche 911, which Brian Wong worries might be … too good? Wong evaluated a 911 Carrera S over the course of 900 miles and came away concerned that the 911’s driving experience is so good it’s almost mechanical.
Popular videos this week include our first video look at GM’s redesigned full-size SUVs, the related 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban, and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL. The big SUVs gain new styling and, thanks to a new independent rear suspension and room for adults in the third row.
You can find the top five reviews and videos below:
Top 5 Reviews
1. 2021 Kia Seltos Review: Aiming for a Tinier Telluride
2. 2020 Dodge Charger Scat Pack and Hellcat Widebody Review: Which to Buy?
3. 2020 Porsche 911 Review: Is There Such a Thing as Too Good?
4. 2020 Nissan Sentra Review: From Bad to Good
5. 2020 Nissan Titan Review: No Longer a ‘Yeah, But’ Truck
Top 5 Videos
1. 2020 Land Rover Defender: First Impressions
2. 2021 GMC Yukon And Yukon XL: First Look
3. 2021 Chevrolet Suburban And Tahoe: First Impressions
4. 2020 Buick Encore GX: First Impressions
5. 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye: Drag-Strip Tested
Cars.com’s Editorial department is your source for automotive news and reviews. In line with Cars.com’s long-standing ethics policy, editors and reviewers don’t accept gifts or free trips from automakers. The Editorial department is independent of Cars.com’s advertising, sales and sponsored content departments.
Source: Read Full Article