My Volkswagen Taigun 1.0 TSI AT: Observations at 3 months & 5000 kms
No issues with AC. I have got manual AC instead of the touch one. Personally manual knob for AC works better for me instead of touch.
BHPian Deadpool recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
Completed 5000 kms with my Taigun Highline AT within 3 months.
Observations so far:
- No issues with AC. I have got manual AC instead of the touch one.(Received 15k discount from VW for this) Personally manual knob for AC works better for me instead of touch.
- No door rattling noise.
- Roof liner has been much improved.
- Superb driving dynamics and composed highway manner.
- Feels rock solid and planted at high speed.
- Never felt underpowered at some of the ghat sections with 5 adults and fully occupied boot.
- Getting 10-11 kmpl in city B2B traffic. Hopefully it will get improved after 1st service.
- Able to extract ~16 kmpl in highway while cruising at 85-95 kmph.
- I am using RON 95 as recommended in manual.
- Throw of halogen headlights is pretty good. Dint feel the urge to upgrade to LED.
Some pics of my steed:
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article