Mercedes leads luxury car sales in May 2021, BMW 2nd
Mercedes led the pack clocking the highest sales in the luxury segment in May 2021.
FADA has released the vehicle registration data for luxury cars for May 2021. Car sales in May were hampered by lockdowns in different parts of the country and car factories were shut down for varying lengths of time.
Mercedes is back to being the best-selling luxury carmaker in the country after a period of 2 months (BMW sold more cars in March and April). Mercedes was followed by BMW, while Jaguar Land Rover took the third spot.
Luxury carmakers sales for May 2021
- Mercedes-Benz – 202 units, down from 536 units in April 2021
- BMW – 152 units, down from 557 units in April 2021
- Jaguar Land Rover – 39 units, down from 144 units in April 2021
- Volvo – 36 units, down from 86 units in April 2021
- Audi – 22 units (CBU only), down from 75 units in April 2021
- Porsche – 6 units, down from 23 units in April 2021
- Lamborghini – 2 units, down from 5 units in April 2021
- Ferrari – 2 units, up from 0 units in April 2021
- Rolls Royce – 0 units, same as in April 2021
- Bentley – 0 units, same as in April 2021
Source: Read Full Article